Here are 9 easy steps to follow to get started with Bondster:
- First, click on the "CREATE ACCOUNT" button and enter the verification email address.
- Log in to the mailbox and confirm with BONDSTER the COMPLETE REGISTRATION button.
- The form in which you enter your name, phone, and access password will appear. Click on CONTINUE.
- You will gain access to your account. If you want to invest and transfer money to an investor account, you need to conclude the Investor Agreement – the link is in the top bar, please click on I WANT TO INVEST.
- Add personal details (citizenship, residence, ID, date of birth, and place). Here you have the possibility to upload the documents, which are a necessary condition for the identification according to the AML Act (253/2008 Coll.). The documents do not need to be uploaded during registration, however, they will need to be updated later.
- In the last registration step, you will check the data you have filled in and, if necessary, you can edit it. For signing the contract, it is necessary to grant consent to the wording of the contract and the Bondster Business Terms. Click on ENTER INTO THE AGREEMENT.
- Sign your contract by entering the SMS code that was sent to you on your mobile number and click again on ENTER INTO THE AGREEMENT.
- The contract has been concluded, which we will confirm by e-mail in which you will find its full text. You can also find the agreement in the settings in your User Profile by clicking on your name in the top right corner.
- The last step is to transfer money to the specified investor account. We will inform you again by e-mail about the money transfer.